Domestic installations  –

From adding extra sockets or lights or installing an EV Electric Vehicle Charging Point, to wiring your new home, extension or landscaping project to achieve the perfect transformation, both inside and outside.
Qualified to install and certify all notifiable Part P building regulations electrical work.


Full house rewires, upgrading consumer units, changing accessories such as extractor fans or electric ovens, and much more.


Periodic electrical installation condition reports (EICRs) to check that your property continues to be in a safe condition. These are generally required every 10 years for private properties, 5 years for rented properties and also upon change of occupancy.

Fault finding

Find and fix any problems which you may have. For example, switches/ lights/ sockets not working, circuit breakers nuisance tripping.

Testing and Certification

In conjunction with each of the above, appropriate testing will always be carried out. This is recorded and supplied with Electrical Installation Certificates (EIC), Minor electrical installation works certificates (MEIWC), or Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR). These are kept as a formal record of electrical work on your property.
Any work which is notifiable under Part P of the building regulations will also be accompanied with a building regulations compliance certificate.

PAT Testing  –

Have your Portable Appliances routinely safety checked to ensure that any people, workers, or tenants who might come into contact with portable electrical appliances are not at risk of injury.